Monday, December 10, 2007

VHS or Beta Live In Concert Kansas City MO.

VHS or Beta 2

Great concert from VHS or Beta on Friday, December 7th. Lead vocalist Craig Pfunder told me that the band was a bit sick and had a long drive from Denver. I thought it might not be that good if they were tired and sick, but I was wrong...they played a great set and I think were feeding off the energy of the crowd even though the set was cut short by three songs due to the venue closing. VHS or Beta didn't hit the stage until after midnight. Local bands--Roman Numerals and Lights and Siren opened up the show. Both were impressive, especially lead singer and keyboardist, Anna Cole. (pictured below)

Lights and Siren


I asked Craig Pfunder for his top three favorite albums of the year. 1. Radiohead-"In Rainbows" 2. Iron & Wine-"The Shepard's Dog" 3. Foreign Born-"On The Wing Now"

http://www.myspace.com/vhsorbeta

Video footage from a fan at the concert...look close and you can see me (my big head and flash) taking photos in the front row.



Full VHS or Beta photo set at my Flickr page.

VHS or Beta 1
VHS or Beta 9
VHS or Beta 6
VHS or Beta 21
VHS or Beta 8
VHS or Beta 15
VHS or Beta 13
VHS or Beta 18

No comments: