Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Police with Elvis Costello Concert Photos


Here are a few concert photos from the Elvis Costello/The Police concert here in Kansas City, Missouri. I can't report much of a review because I was only able to shoot the first two songs of each band and then had to leave. I was under the impression that I would be able to watch the whole show. It was my first trip to that venue and I was unsure how things worked...oh well I got a few good ones, and it was cool seeing Elvis up close. Sting too...he was fit but looked a bit grizzled in that beard.

Elvis "Everyday I Write The Book" Costello

Elvis 4
Elvis 7
Elvis 8
Elvis 3

The "Ghosts In The Material World" Police

The Police 6
The Police 3
The Police 4
The Police 2
The Police 8

A few more here: Elvis
Police

1 comment:

E. Schmitty said...

Yeah, that concert was sick. Too bad you didn't get to watch the whole show but at least you got to see a little bit of it. I know that everyone really went to see the Police play but I have to admit I bought a Elvis Costello ticket; I went to see him specifically, hehe. He's probably one of my favorite performers. It was nice to see him with such another awesome band.