Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Arctic Monkeys


Alex Turner / Arctic Monkeys

Arctic Monkeys live in concert. A few photos from one of the last American dates on the "Humbug" tour. This was my fifth time seeing the band live. I got a couple Polaroids of Alex Turner and Matt Helders before the show. I asked if I could get a group shot, but they called me paparazzi and said no. Oh well, they still put on another great show. I really enjoyed hearing the cover version Nick Cave's "Red Right Hand". Arctic Monkeys are one of my all time favourite bands and Alex is an incredible songwriter who has put out quite a bit of material in the last six years. I really enjoy their Ep's, always having interesting b- sides.

Matt / Arctic Monkeys

Alex / Arctic Monkeys

Humbug Tour Setlist

Jamie Cook / Arctic Monkeys

Arctic Monkeys

Matt Helders / Arctic Monkeys

Arctic Monkeys

No comments: