Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Something New ! Sports Photography

Chivas vs. Club America #7
Hi--I'm cute.

So I'm no pro at sports photography, but what the fook, I will give it a try. Here is some Mexican soccer, NBA pre-season basketball and NHL Hockey. I don't really have the right lenses for this sort of thing, I did my best with whats I gots.

The Mexican Futbol...soccer for us dumbass Americans was between Club America and Chivas Guadalajara. I know nothing about this except that they both have amazing fans and soccer is much more exciting to watch when you are standing on the field.

Chivas vs. Club America #2
These devil masks are kind of scary, so is that dude on the left.

Chivas vs Club America #12

Chivas vs Club America #13

Chivas vs. Club America #6

Chivas vs. Club America #5
Why so glum, chum?

Chivas vs Club America #19

Chivas vs Club America #8

Chivas vs. Club America #4

Hockey

Islanders vs. Kings

Eh...not really happy with these. There were only two cut-outs in the plexiglass to shoot through and both were taken so I shot through the dirty glass. I asked a photographer from Getty if I could shoot through it for two minutes, when he was ten feet away editing, he said...uh no I'm using it. Thanks douchebag!

King Punch
This might hurt

Hockey #6

Hockey #2

Hockey #4

Hockey #5

NBA Basketball

New Orleans Hornets vs Miami Heat

I do like me some basketball and its fun to sit on the court all up close like. Duane Wade ran over me and knocked my lens cover off, no injuries. I threw the ball back once to the ref...yep exciting. They played pretty hard, didn't really look like preseason to me. Wish we had a team.

NBA #1
NOLA Bitches!!

NBA #20

NBA #6

NBA #10

NBA #7

NBA #8

NBA #4

No comments: