Friday, June 12, 2009

A Couple Of Classics

I am always behind on posting music photography on here so I am catching up again by posting some shots from April-May and June.

Back in April I was lucky enough to photograph Kris Kristofferson. He played acoustic in Kansas City and played 33 songs. He just has a presence. He is quite an impressive individual. I suggest looking up information on his back story when you get a chance.

Kris Kristofferson

Uptown

Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down

Onto another classic singer songwriter....Neil Young. I was only able to stand in one spot to shoot a couple of songs so my shots look alike. Wish I could have stayed for the whole show but they give me the boot at the Sprint Center after my 2 or 3 songs.

Neil Young #4

Neil Young #9

Neil Young #5

No comments: