Monday, September 22, 2008

American Idol Photos

American Idol 2008 Tour #8

Hi, if anyone is reading this. I don't think anyone does but I will go ahead and make a pointless post. These photos are from a few weeks ago. First up I shot the American Idol Season 7 Tour. Not something I would normally shoot but I had nothing else to do on a Friday night. People really go insane for Idol. Since this was the homecoming of the winner David Cook the place was packed. I was somewhat terrified of the middle aged ladies lurching toward D.C. grabbing and yelling....it was way bizarre and loud, the loudest show I ever heard actually. Still it was pretty fucking fruity.

American Idol 2008 Tour #4

American Idol 2008 Tour #6

American Idol 2008 Tour #20

American Idol 2008 Tour #2

American Idol 2008 Tour #1

America Idol 2008 Tour #9

American Idol 2008 Tour #10

You can view my full set on Flickr if you dare

No comments: