Monday, November 19, 2007

Concert photos of Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Photos I took of Black Rebel Motorcycle Club in Columbia Missouri at The Blue Note. Thanks always to Richard King for his great treatment at his venue.

Second time seeing them this year. The best band to photograph hands down, they have cool lighting and fog...a real rock n roll band. I talked to Peter Hayes for a few minutes, mostly about The Verve getting back together and he told me that B.R.M.C. were going to support Kings Of Leon for a few dates...I told him it should be the other way around.

Cold War Direction/A Place To Bury Strangers opened up the show both hard rock bands APTBS had interesting images displayed on a movie screen behind them, heard recently they are the loudest band in NYC. Here are a few photos from the show...many more in my Flickr account along with a set that I shot of B.R.M.C. in May.

B.R.M.C. 21
B.R.M.C. 26
B.R.M.C. 16
B.R.M.C. 28
B.R.M.C. 30

No comments: